Life is a beautiful ride
For the 2019 National Donate Life Month theme, Donate Life America was inspired by bicycles and the phrase “Life is a beautiful ride.” Like the donation and transplantation journey, a bicycle serves as a symbol of progress, renewal and the moving circle of life.
Bicycles come in all styles, shapes and sizes, but each is comprised of the same components, essential to supporting the rider and converting their energy into motion. Similarly, organ, eye and tissue donation offers many ways to give hope, support and strength to patients waiting, recipients and donor families. We each carry the potential to help make LIFE a beautiful ride for ourselves, and then for others, by registering as a donor, considering living donation, being a caregiver and championing the cause.
This National Donate Life Month, we ask you to consider your role in this lifesaving and healing journey, and how you can inspire others to provide hope through donor registration and living donation.
We wish you a Happy National Donate Life Month. Thank you for your efforts in promoting donation and the importance of registering your decision to be an organ, eye and tissue donor!
Important Organ Donation Awareness Days
National Donate Life Month Blue and Green Day 2019 is Friday, April 12, 2019!
National Pediatric Transplant Week is April 22-26, 2019.
Visit DonationMerchandise.com to purchase your Donate Life apparel and accessories! Featured products with the National Donate Life Month bicycle artwork are available to order.
Social Media Images
- NDLM Facebook Cover – English, Spanish
- NDLM Facebook Post– English, Spanish
- NDLM Instagram – English, Spanish
- NDLM Twitter Cover– English, Spanish
- NDLM Twitter Post – English, Spanish
- NDLM Facebook Frame & Camera Effects – Beginning in March, find these additional NDLM Facebook assets directly on the Donate Life Facebook page! You can also find them within the “Add Frame” option when you update your profile picture or on Facebook Camera as a camera effect.
All artwork is copyrighted by Donate Life America and may not be copied, altered or reproduced. Contact the Donate Life America Office with questions or requests for alternate use of the copyrighted artwork (email@example.com).